Subaru WRX Forum banner
381 - 400 of 446 Posts

·
BooSTIng
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #387 ·
Ordered my Radium dual pump hanger and fluidampr from Andrewtech yesterday and they arrived today! I now have all parts and money ready to get this car done making power! I will upload pics of the parts tomorrow!

·
BooSTIng
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #389 ·
No such thing as done making power. You'll be here in another 12 months looking for a sequential box and 1000hp lol
Well...…. I would like to think 650-700whp would be enough to satisfy me lol. But we will see. I think my next quest will be a twin disc clutch. We will see how long the ACT xtreme holds up the power and torque ill be making soon.

·
BooSTIng
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
My other (sometimes better) half got me an early B-day present. Perrin fender shrouds in red. Also installed the perrin battery tie down with my new battery.

·
BooSTIng
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #396 · (Edited)
Installed the IAG engine mounts yesterday morning. Thought it was going to be much worse than what it was. Those rear bolts were a PITA. But overall not too bad. The mounts are awesome. Definitely more NVH, but not terrible. Most noticeable is at start up. Overall the car actually feels tighter and more planted now. I love it!

·
BooSTIng
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #398 ·
The sti was dropped off to Andrewtech this morning. Hoping to be back Friday to pick her up. Of course share some dyno sheets.

381 - 400 of 446 Posts