ClubWRX Forum banner

361 - 380 of 385 Posts

·
12,232 Posts
Next up sequential shifter, and hydraulic ebrake with dig system for those sweet racecar skids.

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Next up sequential shifter, and hydraulic ebrake with dig system for those sweet racecar skids.
A sequential shifter would be kinda sweet lol

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #365 (Edited)
Killer B holy header has officially been ordered with new grimmspeed gaskets. As well as a Perrin battery tie down. Need a new battery and figured why not dress up that little piece too while I’m at it.

Next up will be the injectors and fuel filter.

One small change, after talking with Riyaad, he highly recommends the IAG engine mounts over the torque solutions. So I will be ordering those this week probably.

·
Æternum
21,277 Posts
Congrats. ELH are awesome. I still have mine sitting in my garage. I should probably sell them, but I keep telling myself that some day I might install.

One of the added benefits of ELH is a significant reduction in drone.

·
12,232 Posts
Once all that goes in you'll be able to make those viral videos of unsuspecting people in a stupid fast car.

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
Congrats. ELH are awesome. I still have mine sitting in my garage. I should probably sell them, but I keep telling myself that some day I might install.

One of the added benefits of ELH is a significant reduction in drone.
I cant wait to get them on the car! Along with everything else coming.

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Just ordered the IAG Competition series engine mounts with the 90A durometer bushings.

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Killer B holy header came in today. Man, I wish I was rich so I could buy 2 of these. One for the car and one to hang on the wall. Such a beautiful piece. Welds and everything are top notch. Will post pictures soon!

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #371

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Also added the Fluidampr dampening crank pulley to the list!

·
Æternum
21,277 Posts
Looks like it lives up to the hype... and cost.

When you hear an EJ Subaru with ELH, you know there's something going on under the hood.

Let these kids have the "ZOMG Subie rumble blah blah blah." We know what's really up.

Reactions: WRX-maniac

·
12,232 Posts
Looks like it lives up to the hype... and cost.

When you hear an EJ Subaru with ELH, you know there's something going on under the hood.

Let these kids have the "ZOMG Subie rumble blah blah blah." We know what's really up.
The finish quality on the flanges and casting speak volumes about the part.

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
Like I said, im truly impressed. When I decided to upgrade my manifold to EL, it was basically Killer B or bust. And yeah @zax, only the OG Subaru guys know whats up when you hear one with EL.

Just by looking at them, I am not disappointed. Looking at Early April to get to Andrewtech and get all of this done and tuned.

Reactions: zax

·
12,232 Posts
Watching this chug along again makes me want to start piddling with my jeep or another project car. Shame I bought a tractor last year and blew a bunch of my budget. It's paid off for the snow and yard projects though

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
This coming Monday I will be ordering my ID1700cc injectors and ID F750 fuel filter. Leaving only the Fluidampr and pump kit left to get!

·
BooSTIng
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #380
Well I went ahead and ordered my injectors and fuel filter from SMY this morning. I love these guys and their quick shipping. Injectors and filter will be here tomorrow!!! 🤘

Reactions: XJman
361 - 380 of 385 Posts