ClubWRX Forum banner

341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
BooSTIng
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Plan on sticking with the gtx3582 that is on the car. If I change it, it would be a 3576 for a slightly quicker spool time.

·
BooSTIng
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
My other half got me a nice gift for the STi for my Birthday. She got me my first mod on my way to making big power! She got me the Cobb 4-Bar MAP sensor. I will be ordering my KillerB Holy Header some time in June.

After that I will just need injectors, fuel pumps, cobb flex fuel sensor, fuel filter, and manual FPR.

·
BooSTIng
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Hope everyone is doing well out there! Havent been on here much lately. Life, and work. Mainly work, has been crazy. STi is still doing great. Bought myself a new motorcycle and put some money into it so further work on the STi has been put off until this winter.

But she is still running great. Had a local car show here over the labor day weekend and got her all cleaned up and out. Here are a few pics.

Untitled by Matthew Brumage, on Flickr

Reactions: Hank_VA

·
Registered
493 Posts
The only way I could keep my car looking that good would be to not drive. Mine's half the age of yours and the front end is riddled with stone chips. Luckily, the hood is aluminum and the front is plastic, so at least it can't rust.

How do you keep the front end looking so good?

341 - 346 of 346 Posts