ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw it was your B-day, thought i'd drop the ole "happy birthday" Thread on ya..later

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
w3rd?? happy day of excaping the womb...

go drink that "whatever" the heck you just got from your cousin...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Oh wow, I'm getting all teary-eyed. I honestly didn't think that anyone would notice or care that it will be my birthday in 53 minutes.

Seriously, I am choked up.

So I am finally going to be 21 years old. If my liver makes it past this weekend, it will make it past anything.

On Saturday I'll post pictures of myself drinking Everclear, et cetera. It should be a good time. I won't remember any of it.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I can't wait until I get off work so I can go and buy alcohol for the first time ever. I wonder if I'll bleed my first time.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
zoophagy said:
I can't wait until I get off work so I can go and buy alcohol for the first time ever. I wonder if I'll bleed my first time.
Just head on over to the female products aisle and you'll be fine:tongue:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Happy birthday man.

When I turned 21 three months ago and went to buy liquor for the first time, I didn't get carded! :mad: :mad: Pissed me off because I realized I could've been buying it for a while. I've only been carded 2 or 3 times since.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Teep said:
Sorry it's not a TA...

-tp
That's kewl (God I hate that word). I used to have a WRX.

If I don't get carded, I'll tell them I'm under 21 and make them card me. I am sure I will, though. I look young. It's probably the acne.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
you spelt it rong... it's quel.

have fun tonight, maybe you'll even let loose and do something out of character.

-tp

·
Registered
907 Posts
HA HA!! When i turned 21 i went to buy alcohol and didnt get carded either! Pissed me off!!!

OMG!! I will be 22 in 2 days!!!

September Birthday people ROCK!!!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I didn't get carded when I went ot the grocery store to get mixers and gracery store grade alcohol. I asked the check out girl if she was going to card me when she told me my total, and she said, "No." I asked her if she was sure, because I might not be old enough to buy alcohol. She said she didn't need to card me. I said that I was undersage, and I shouldn't be buying it. She shrugged, and I left.

When I went to the liquor store, though, I fortunately got carded. The guy looked at my brand new driver's license, looked at his watch and asked me what hour I was born on. I laughed and told him the government doesn't care, so he shouldn't either. He laughed and let me have the alcohol.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Oh yeah, here is some of the stuff I bought. My friends are bring more as well. You can just about bet that my liver and I are going to part citing "artistic differences."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts