ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one likes my member journal figured I'd ***** it up in here :)

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I like the look of those seats? How do they feel? Do the cure the hated "bobble head" of the stockers?

Also what bar size on the rear? Thanks.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look of those seats? How do they feel? Do the cure the hated "bobble head" of the stockers?

Also what bar size on the rear? Thanks.
Thanks for asking. There is absolutly NO bounce in these seats. I have the JDM pinks and when I hit a bump its more like I jar a vertabrea then bounce my tittiies. Completely different feel for the better IMO. They hug like a mofo as well. If I had a 2" wider waist I wouldn't even be able to sit in them, my ass would be on top of the bolsters! I really love these seats. There also about 4" shorter, meanig its like Im sitting in a a low slung car instead of on top of econo box. Couldnt be happier. OH and the sways are adjustable 24-27mm Whitelines. I cant really tell the difference with them installed :shrug:

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
See I like my seat set up like a go-kart. I need to be high and close to the wheel (atleast in my STI every other car I feel better farther back).

I do like how they contrast with the interior and they dont look like "scream at me I dropped 2 grand on seats because I have nothing better to do". The bobble of the stock seats are a pain as you obviously know and I'm thinking about doing the "cheap" fix here soon.

Sucks about the sways...does the car rotate any differently?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Nice monkey!

Oh, and the seats look neat too. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts