Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of the zerosports carbon fiber wing risers from the inside view from the rearwindows to the outside? any pics perhaps? thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just installed mine last week and I find that it really helps whenever I am going in reverse. The reverse light built into the stock wing is now higher so it is brighter at night and the wing is at a height where it blocks a lot of the headlights of the vehicles behind me. So, I don't get any glare into my rear-view mirror from their headlights which is nice but at first, it felt like it blocked a lot back their. Now that I'm used to it, I think it's great and I'm starting to like the way they look a lot more.

Dan:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am cool 30 said:
I just installed mine last week and I find that it really helps whenever I am going in reverse. The reverse light built into the stock wing is now higher so it is brighter at night and the wing is at a height where it blocks a lot of the headlights of the vehicles behind me. So, I don't get any glare into my rear-view mirror from their headlights which is nice but at first, it felt like it blocked a lot back their. Now that I'm used to it, I think it's great and I'm starting to like the way they look a lot more.

cool, do you have any pics? was it pretty fast and easy to install?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am cool 30 said:

The stock wing has a built-in reverse light??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts