Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to give props to Jeremy @ speedmonkee.com. First for price($65 shipped), second for looks, third for fast shipping(ordered Friday night received them Monday morning/ CA to NY), and the most important issue performance. Right off the bat Idle is a lot smoother. The 2500 to 3500 rpm range that was previously a little rough is now gone. It also seems like it pulls to 6000rpms a little stronger. The install was a piece of cake. I definitely recommend it.
:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
What does this mod do? I've heard it everywhere but no one has been able to explain how you benefit from it.

·
Super Moderator
1,991 Posts
Got mine (black, for the $60 free shipping deal :cool: ) but haven't put it in yet. That's still a lot for 8 feet of wire and some terminals, but if it gets rid of that annoying 2500-3000 RPM stutter, it will be worth twice what I paid! I stopped and got some dielectric grease to ensure a positive ground.

What's it do? Grounds all the components that are hooked up to the CPU better. Bad ground causes things to get out of phase momentarily confusing the CPU.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts