Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this up in the Picture Gallery but I'm afraid some of you guys might miss it. But here it is...

Let me know if you guys like this.

Here's a link to all their products

http://www.subaru-giken.com/newimpreza.htm

What do you guys think about this? I think it's probably one of the cleanest bumpers out there right now.

·
Registered
155 Posts
hey blazin,

can you get a hold of any of these parts?

thanks,

ryan

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Well how about that? Hear I thought products in Japan costs so much, while that 4point roll cage is a mere two hundred odd dollars(USD)...installation is a whole different story of course. Back on topic, Tim, that body kit is sweet as hell(ironic statement don't you think?).

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yeah! I'm not sure if that's a "Giken" bumper... I'm assuming that Chinese character is pronounced "Giken" in Japanese only becuase their website is www.subaru-giken.com. If you can read Japanese, please confirm it for us :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
that's the front end I've been searching for, no i just gotta save up the dough, it's just like the WRC setup

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeap, I think if you want a "clean" setup this is waht you want to go for. If the WRXs were Integras I think this kit would probably be the same as a JDM Front end conversion or the JDM Mugen front end. Its just one of those super clean setups that never get old...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeap, I think if you want a "clean" setup this is waht you want to go for. If the WRXs were Integras I think this kit would probably be the same as a JDM Front end conversion or the JDM Mugen front end. Its just one of those super clean setups that never gets old...

Tim

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeap, I think if you want a "clean" setup this is waht you want to go for. If the WRXs were Integras I think this kit would probably be the same as a JDM Front end conversion or the JDM Mugen front end. Its just one of those super clean setups that never gets old...

Tim

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
its weird that the scoop is backwards. won't that fog the crap out of the windshield? i get the fog sometimes just from under the hood!

DR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts