Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another joint for my Hip Hop and R&B kats.........Amerie. She is a hot new artist that has soooooo much skill it is unbelievable. She is an R&B artist and she is knocking out the current competition......Ashanti. Have you heard this album...holla back..if not...you should peep it for real.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
*downloading song right now*

"Why don't we fall in love" mmm
:)
She's got a great voice, I could listen to that for hours

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trailboss516 said:
*downloading song right now*

"Why don't we fall in love" mmm
:)
She's got a great voice, I could listen to that for hours
Man......go get that joint, it is like anywhere from 9-13 dollars. Depending on where you get it.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
9-13 is nothing!
I'm used to paying like 18-20!!!

The only album that was 9 bucks for me was Expansion Team by Dilated Peoples

·
Registered
416 Posts
Trailboss516 said:
9-13 is nothing!
I'm used to paying like 18-20!!!

The only album that was 9 bucks for me was Expansion Team by Dilated Peoples
hell yeah, i love that CD :)

ever heard Jurassic 5? they're the best. if you like DP, you'd love J5 :p

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I saw J5 recently with Outkast and The Roots. There were acutally rumors of Dilated playing a little set! They never showed up, though :(

I love J5. 2na is probably my favorite
btw, I feel like i've already posted this at least 3 other times :confused: :rolleyes: --> (aimed at my stupidity)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trailboss516 said:
I saw J5 recently with Outkast and The Roots. There were acutally rumors of Dilated playing a little set! They never showed up, though :(

I love J5. 2na is probably my favorite
btw, I feel like i've already posted this at least 3 other times :confused: :rolleyes: --> (aimed at my stupidity)
Aint nothing better than a true......diehard....fan. What do you think?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Sideswipe said:

Aint nothing better than a true......diehard....fan. What do you think?
What do I think about what? :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trailboss516 said:

What do I think about what? :confused:
About being a hardcore fan..........wouldnt you agree that there is nothing better....or not. More like a rehtorical question.:p

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Sideswipe said:

About being a hardcore fan..........wouldnt you agree that there is nothing better....or not. More like a rehtorical question.:p

Ahhh....
Well to be perfectly honest I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fan because I dont know NEARLY as much as you do about hip-hop and its 4 elements - but I do know that I love what listening to it does to me :)

But it feels great what I have learned and experienced :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trailboss516 said:

Ahhh....
Well to be perfectly honest I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fan because I dont know NEARLY as much as you do about hip-hop and its 4 elements - but I do know that I love what listening to it does to me :)

But it feels great what I have learned and experienced :)
Man...dude, I know just about as much as you do about this whole hip hop joint. I am just now attending cyphers and stuff. So I think we all in the same field.......okay maybe I know a little more but hell....I aint got knowledge or anything.:p

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Sideswipe said:

Man...dude, I know just about as much as you do about this whole hip hop joint. I am just now attending cyphers and stuff. So I think we all in the same field.......okay maybe I know a little more but hell....I aint got knowledge or anything.:p
word :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sideswipe said:
This is another joint for my Hip Hop and R&B kats.........Amerie. She is a hot new artist that has soooooo much skill it is unbelievable. She is an R&B artist and she is knocking out the current competition......Ashanti. Have you heard this album...holla back..if not...you should peep it for real.
does she have a techno or trance remix? :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: You kats better get on this.....

Jtek said:

does she have a techno or trance remix? :confused:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for the original and not the busted up "I jacked your joint and put it to my basement grown techno/trance music". She doesnt need that kind of stuff. She is too raw for that.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts