ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this on LS1tech.com

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191623

The video is 31.8MB Check out that thread to link to the video.

Camera car is a LS1 Z28 with lid, mac headers, xpipe, ls1 edit, and 4.10's

Silver WRX mods are FP Green Turbo, UTEC, FMIC, 3" Turboback exhaust and other supporting mods.

Silver Evo mods are HKS 264/272 Cams, Boost Controller, ECU reflash, HKS downpipe, test pipe. Stock intake and Catback.

The red 3000GT VR4 had upgraded 18G turbos and other supporting mods

·
Registered
464 Posts
still not working

cliff note it please

·
Registered
211 Posts
One of the best videos I have ever downloaded. Those are some damn fast cars. Nice link.

Jimbo

·
Registered
225 Posts
that's pretty interesting... I wonder what mods were done to wrx to perform like that? anyone have any ideas? I'm personlly looking forward for my car to do stuff like that... the do you guys think with the following mods I'll be a contender?

Perrin Up
Bosal DP
Bosal Cat-back
Accessport
and that's it for now... I'm saving up for intercooler hoses. and am I missing anything elses?

thanks

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deznuts05 said:
that's pretty interesting... I wonder what mods were done to wrx to perform like that? anyone have any ideas? I'm personlly looking forward for my car to do stuff like that... the do you guys think with the following mods I'll be a contender?

Perrin Up
Bosal DP
Bosal Cat-back
Accessport
and that's it for now... I'm saving up for intercooler hoses. and am I missing anything elses?

thanks
Did you see the first post in this thread?

·
Registered
225 Posts
silverscooby

Silver WRX mods are FP Green Turbo, UTEC, FMIC, 3" Turboback exhaust and other supporting mods.

thanks for point that out... but what are "other supporting mods?"

thanks
rudy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Unless he's running nitrous or a swap, "other supporting mods" beyond FP green, FMIC, turboback and good tune are not going to make a difference.

Jimbo

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deznuts05 said:
silverscooby

thanks for point that out... but what are "other supporting mods?"

thanks
rudy
Bigger injectors (probably 650's or larger), 255lph fuel pump, Up-pipe.

Those are what I would consider supporting mods.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Went snooping through all the folders on that server and found some more vids of the WRX, one of the videos lists his "name" as Big Turkey, isn't that someone from Nabisco? Hmm...would love to know his mod list, what confuses me is shouldn't an FP green wrx be something arounf 360 whp? Such little mods (besides the cams) on an Evo out weighs a Stage 4+ wrx?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yeah, so theres a guy from Texas, named Wally/Big Turkey making 399hp (don't know if thats to the wheels but most likely is) so this is what it takes to hang with a cammed/bpu EVO and a bolt on Camaro SS? Seems a little weird to me :confused:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts