ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK let me start by saying I'm curious of what you guys think you car's 2 "weakest links" are? Though this sounds very general, I'm worried more about mechanical than say ergonomic. We all know Subaru's interior could be better. Basically what are your car's 2 weakest mechanical links coming straight out of factory in stock form? Please be specific on Model/Year.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Properly cared-for, I wouldn't categorize my car's stock mechanicals as being the weakest link. Modded and beaten on, perhaps so.

My 2002 has an interior that has looked Fisher-Price since day one, and it would be nice if it had SOME sound deadening.

Overall, my love of its rawness and overall utility have made up for those shortcomings, hence the reason I've owned 2 different 2002's over the last 10 years.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have a 2012. I would say #1 is the stock tune. I just FEEL the lean spots and it makes me want to flash it to stage 1. #2? Ummmm the FM tuner. Does that count as mechanical? lol

·
turbo juice
112 Posts
05 sti weakest links? mmmm stock bushings and heatsoaked intercooler...not bad though easily replaceable ...i love my sti

1 - 4 of 4 Posts