Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the Yoshio tuned stock ecu and I would guess I would have to disconnect all the wires I have spliced into the ecu like S-AFC, HKS FCD, Knocklink, etc. and reconnect them back after, correct? Also, does anybody know when it will be ready.

Dan(God) - I talked to you about it and you said it hopefully will be done by July and that you will be selling it. So what do we need to do...send the ecu to you and you send it to Yoshio? My mods are:

PE1818f
Blitz FMIC
Blitz bov
STi injectors
Walboro 255l fuel pump
Blitz SUS intake
Brullen up-pipe
TXS dp and catless mid-pipe
Scoobysport muffler
Apex S-AFC
Blitz SBC-ID

I would also like to keep the boost controller and afc so I can adjust those if needed. Is that is still possible with the re-tuned ecu? I want the yoshio tuned ecu for its timing control and the raised rev limiter but would like to fine tune my afc on a 4wd dyno. I have just been always leary of ecu/chip and just throwing it on my car with a generic map for the air/fuel. Also, what is the price for the ecu re-tuned by Yoshio. Thanks.:)

-Ryan

·
1,911 Posts
The chip runs $600 and you have to send ECU. 48 hour turnaround if I know it's coming in. You need not remove any wiring. That mapping should be ready very soon actually. E-mail me and I can keep you posted. The map for that setup plus Maxim Works manifold will be ready first though.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Hey Dan, is this basically going to work like unichip remapping, where you can just send your ECU + a list of your mods and you'll get a correct program back?

·
Registered
160 Posts
HEy dan, sorry about the barrage of questions:

Will there be any differances with this chip in terms of auto trannie and a differant map for an auto??? I have my turbo, injectors, fuel pump and everythign ready, and im not installing it until the maps are out... I just dont wanna rush into anything and i relaly love the stock ecu retuning idea!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
RobPA said:
HEy dan, sorry about the barrage of questions:

Will there be any differances with this chip in terms of auto trannie and a differant map for an auto??? I have my turbo, injectors, fuel pump and everythign ready, and im not installing it until the maps are out... I just dont wanna rush into anything and i relaly love the stock ecu retuning idea!!

Rob
Good question, Rob! I'm with you on that one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts