ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A search yielded nothing for this ...

I will need to replace my summer tires (Eagle F1 All-season) this spring, probably, and am beginning to look into what I want to get. I need a good all-season tire for upstate NY weather (I have Blizzak WS-60s for winters).. I'm leaning towards the Yokohama Avan S4 tires, as according to TireRack they seemed to score well for what I'd be using them for.

Opinions? Thanks.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

Any opinions?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im going with the Toyo Proxes RA-1's ... I have heard awesome things about them.. btw next tme your on aim i have pics for you, good think you skipped out on that meet, we got caught in a blizzard and at one point i couldnt even see the end of my hoodscoop!!!

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
20WRX04 said:
That has 4 sets of tires - were you recommending one in particular? Thanks.

apex32 said:
Im going with the Toyo Proxes RA-1's ... I have heard awesome things about them..
I'll have to take a look at them.

EDIT: I want all-seasons, but thanks ;)

apex32 said:
good think you skipped out on that meet, we got caught in a blizzard and at one point i couldnt even see the end of my hoodscoop!!!
I'm glad I didn't, then :p

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
That has 4 sets of tires - were you recommending one in particular? Thanks.
Not really. Just pointing you in the right direction. I assumed from your avatar that you had 17"s with that tire size. The final decision of tire choice is up to you. I'd say the Advan S4 looks like your best bet though. I suggest shopping that site for exactly what you're looking for. You won't be disappointed.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really. Just pointing you in the right direction. I assumed from your avatar that you had 17"s with that tire size. The final decision of tire choice is up to you. I'd say the Advan S4 looks like your best bet though. I suggest shopping that site for exactly what you're looking for. You won't be disappointed.
Alright, nice. TireRack has the S4s for $15 cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts