ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
just placed my order for one, yeah baby now im going to have a turboed RS!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I like the real thing. I find it so funny when people who have no idea spin there head to see what the hell I have just because they heard the turbo.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
lol it makes me want to order 4 and put it on my moms cadis quad exhaust, that would be so cool lol
i love this part of his auction too
"Why spend thousands of dollars on a turbo system if you just want the awesome sound? This machined aluminum exhaust insert sits inside your exhaust pipe:"

i dont think peopel spend that much for the sound, i dunno but im just guessing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
the auction reads:

This whistler is a lot of fun, and if you get tired of it (or install a real turbo), just take it off (or leave it on for double the effect)! At this price...why not?

Now I can finally twin turbo the wrx, for only 30 bucks... sheesh.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Uhhh I like this quote pulled off the Ebay page.

"Why spend thousands of dollars on a turbo system if you just want the awesome sound?"

If someone spends a couple grand turbocharging their car just to hear the "awesome sound," then they should have their license revoked.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
ALT+F4 said:
I should get one of these, a can of chili, then strap it to my shorts and Have Fun!!!
^^^^QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!!

This is the same device used by big movie companies when they want a normally aspirated car to sound heavily turbo-charged (you really think they are going to spend all that extra time and money turbocharging every car on the set)?!

more 'fast and dumb' references????
:rolleyes:

you can do anything you want to your car, but....if you don't GO FAST...you just aren't fast
just goes to show you how many idiots there are. If we shot all the idiots out there, some of us could have neighborhoods to ourselves!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts