Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fordpower.net

Need a little backup in the pit stop area, showoff some of your times and Auto X'ing results :) theres a wrx thread in there. Most of the guys in there are really cool so no need to be cocky unless you got the power in you rex to back it up!!!

Rob

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
What exactly do you want us to back up? They've got fast drag cars and don't listen to the argument that handling matters. I'm sure there are some there that autox their mustangs, but they're the minority.

I just know that when I go to the drag strip I end up beating the times of probalby at least 50% of the mustangs/camaros at the place, and I've only run a 13.7. I can take the same car in 5 minutes and rallyx or autox it more competitively than most mustangs/camaros that are running in the 13s. (That is if I choose to pull my head out of my butt for that days racing)

tcc

·
333 Posts
I just took a look at the auto-x forum on that site....

Not much talk going on at all. Even from the beginning of the forum in May/June.

And even one thread was started because someone didn't feel competitive, another about there's no class for them to run in and be competitive.

I thnk more than anything they need some self esteem... and we won't be helping that at all going there and saying "I usually beat mustangs." :D ;)

--kC

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Great way to start some flame wars! ;)

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
they're largely misinformed over there, else, they would never have pulled the auto X comment.

all i know is the only mustang i've ever lost to was a new cobra. it kicked the shi+ out of me, but GT's are typically slow, especially considering WE HAVE HALF THE CYLINDERS.

dR

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
honestly bro, why bother, they are a$$holes just like most of the honda guys are, no respect for any car but their own, feels like a slug? hardly...i think when other forums talk about the wrx being slow its because they have some nawzed out stang back home, and they test drive a stock wrx.....who the hell on a forum like ours really drives a stocker? virtually nobody, damn they piss me off so much!

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Bah I saw whatever to the Stang boyz. They weren't as ignorant as I thought they were going to be. Crossing lines over from Domestic to Imports is risky ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
aaronwillen said:
honestly bro, why bother, they are a$$holes just like most of the honda guys are, no respect for any car but their own, feels like a slug? hardly...i think when other forums talk about the wrx being slow its because they have some nawzed out stang back home, and they test drive a stock wrx.....who the hell on a forum like ours really drives a stocker? virtually nobody, damn they piss me off so much!
rob's on the site because i showed it to him and i know and have met a good portion of people on there and most of them aren't *******s. they're saying stock for stock...

compare the torque of a stock wrx to a stock gt...the feeling is COMPLETELY different. they're not saying that the wrx completely sucks overall it's just not what they're used to and their preference.....

so in all be nice :)

Shondelyn

mustangs own :) lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts