ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a yellow wrx a couple years ago, didn't know Subaru even made one. So a bit of time has passed, and a mechanic whom I know told me about this site.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I'ma open this pit up!

Hi.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to need suspension sometime in the near future, when I get enough money. Thinking GC coilovers, or Tokiko. I also want a boost controller. There's quite a few things I need and or want, but major parts right now are suspension, and brakes. I also wanna get my cheapo chinese LED headlamps working, and I hope the new sockets I bought from Napa parts will work. Grrrr cheapo parts, grrr.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
You'll want to skip the boost controller.

Start researching Stage 1 and Stage 2.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
To be honest, before you go modding it, I'd make sure it's up to date of everything maintenance wise first.

What year, how many miles, current mods?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03, 161k, and 3in catless exhaust with headers, LED headlamps, and K&N air filter, and a kenwood stereo cause I wanna listen to my music without having to flip through CDs. Not to mention the clutch is going out, fast. Don't know if it's the original, or not, haven't looked up the service records as of late, but I'd be impressed if it was the original.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
haha, there's actually quite a few female members on here so don't be scared off by Mikie.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I'm going to need suspension sometime in the near future, when I get enough money. Thinking GC coilovers, or Tokiko. I also want a boost controller. There's quite a few things I need and or want, but major parts right now are suspension, and brakes. I also wanna get my cheapo chinese LED headlamps working, and I hope the new sockets I bought from Napa parts will work. Grrrr cheapo parts, grrr.
*edit*

I can get you a good deal on brake parts if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
This might be a bit of a buzz kill for some, but I have a gf. :)
a female member with a gf?....yea that will terrify a bunch of guys....

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Then it isn't yours! :p

Especially since palm trees don't grow in Colorado.

What did the PO do to the paint?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
see, he already took notice to where you live....

RUN!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He painted stupid looking flames on it. I was like, maybe it's vinyl, so I can peel them off, but nope. =( Sad!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
lol.

Wait, yours has flames painted on it? Pics or ban.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts