Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure you San Diego folks know where the Balboa exit is going south on 163 near in and out. Well on my way home, so cool guy decides to come in to my lane from the on ramp thus hitting my car, less than a month old I might add. I hit the brakes and layed on the horn to no avail. I cant open my front passenger door anymore and there are scrapes from front to rear. Also my rear drivers side rim is bent from where he pinned me on the curb at 55mph. Good I wanted to kill him. Just thought Id share my misery with you all. Now I have to get a slow cheesy rental car. YAY. Thanks for listening to my b*tching.

Matt
02 wrx that used to be pretty and now needs cosmetic surgery
:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Oh my god that's horrible... sorry to hear that someone has to hit your car, hopefully they will pay for everything to get it fixed. For everyone out there, even though most of us may be good drivers we still have to drive defensively.

·
Registered
554 Posts
That really sucks about the accident. Hope you are OK. Did you happen to take pics of it, kinda a morbid fascination of mine, and I am curious how they respond to accidents small and large.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'd rather drive aggressively than defensively. I often find that accidents are harded to avoid if you think about what the other dumb ass drivers might do. I just drive ALERT all the time and rely on my reflexes and mad skills to bail me out.

That really sucks about your ride. What the hell did that jerk think he was doing?!?

-Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts