ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow, my Yahoo account has been erased. An account I have had for 4 years. It is active every day. I have tried in vain to find some sort of contact for customer service online and nada. Nothing. Over 500+ stored emails with contacts, sales, etc., are gone. I even had to change my passwords on various sites uncluding ebay and paypal.

Yahoo can suck some big fat hairy donkey balls.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
:eek: I'd be pissed man! I signed up for Yahoo! mail the very day it came out...

Is Yahoo! traded publicly? If so, they are required to give out contact info iirc...

-snowcat

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
Was your Yahoo! account/username tied to any SBC Yahoo! DSL service? I've had problems with them with my old yahoo ID. Thankfully I didn't use it THAT MUCH.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
snowcat said:
:eek: I'd be pissed man! I signed up for Yahoo! mail the very day it came out...

Is Yahoo! traded publicly? If so, they are required to give out contact info iirc...

-snowcat
I dunno. I can't find anything besides the Yahoo finance phone #.

chanwahyaoh said:
Was your Yahoo! account/username tied to any SBC Yahoo! DSL service? I've had problems with them with my old yahoo ID. Thankfully I didn't use it THAT MUCH.
Nope.

·
Banned
953 Posts
SAME DAMN EXPERIENCE

My wife's email got wiped out recently. We moved over to gMail, you're welcome to an invite if you'd like. I have like a million.

·
Banned
953 Posts
No, they're bastard people. The worst part is the SAME THING also happened to my dad, who bought the UPGRADED $100/year account from Yahoo and still didn't find any contact info. Sorry man, I guarantee it's gone forever.

·
Banned
953 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but if you wanna Gmail just post up, I'm about outta here for Xbox nite.
I still think AJ is dope.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I used to be on usa.net, untill they started charging$$ long ago, then I switched to hotmail and I haven't had a problem since.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Unfortunately, everyone I know with Hotmail has had probs with it.

I've been using Hotmail going on six years now without a single problem. I've heard of people having lots of spam on it, but I only get one about every three days, which isn't bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts