Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they came to the big hooters meet on berlin tpk a couple of weekends ago....

i purchased a utec stage 2 and uppipe from them....they did a great job with the install....no uppipe leaks

i will have them install my coilovers in june...

highly recommended....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
hey...saw your post about xx tuning......so they did the install on your stage 2 set up? Did you buy the txs parts from them as well? I have a utec and want to go to stage 2/w up......(same set up as you).....how is the car compared to stock? Any issues? How long was install? How much did they charge?
Sorry for a million ?'s....I just am looking to find a decent place in CT to trust to do mine...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased everything (up, tbe and utec) form xx and they did the install. I got a good deal with the purchase of the parts and the install for one price. I beleive they charge about $65/hr but don't quote me on that. I recommend them 100%. I also spoke to a number of people who have also had a lot of parts installed on their cars including stage 4 and coilovers and they are very happy with the service. The install took about 5 hours for the work and and additional hour to let the turbo and pipes cool down from my drive from Boston. I had no leaks or issues from the install. I actually drove to Jersey right form the install.

This car is nothing compared to stock. The power that I have now is absolutely amazing. The torque and horsepower are always there. You will be very pleased. It will only make you want a stage 4 even more.

This shop is very good. I can't tell you how many rexs I saw in the two times that I have been at the shop. They know their sh!t.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xxtuning.com

they do great work...check out the shop if you get a chance.

they are a little over an hour from boston...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am running the turbo xs uppipe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
xx tuning

Got the rest of the Stage 4 kit in yesterday. The guys are great over there. They have tons of stuff in stock plus the new all wheel drive dyno is up and running. They are also going to be authorized TurboXS tuners. I guess those guys come up and give them classes or something. But anything you need for WRX or any other car....2 words....GO THERE. You wont regret it. Jack and the new guy (sorry never got your name) on board are awesome mechanics. Its also cool because usually there are different types of cars up there to check out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Re: xx tuning

Venom Racer said:
Got the rest of the Stage 4 kit in yesterday. The guys are great over there. They have tons of stuff in stock plus the new all wheel drive dyno is up and running. They are also going to be authorized TurboXS tuners. I guess those guys come up and give them classes or something. But anything you need for WRX or any other car....2 words....GO THERE. You wont regret it. Jack and the new guy (sorry never got your name) on board are awesome mechanics. Its also cool because usually there are different types of cars up there to check out.
i got my wrx dyno there on sat.. ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,636 Posts
props again for XX. spent the day there on saturday. very high quality reseller/installer. nice guys, and all very knowledgable.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
dark_rex said:
props again for XX. spent the day there on saturday. very high quality reseller/installer. nice guys, and all very knowledgable.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dR

What did you get done Dark, new goodie? Is their dynapack working again?

-Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
03WRXMA said:
What did you get done Dark, new goodie? Is their dynapack working again?

-Dave
He came for a ride with me to get my Perrin simulator installed.

And no their dyno is not working yet. :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,636 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
He came for a ride with me to get my Perrin simulator installed.

And no their dyno is not working yet. :(
I'd like to introduce Brian. He'll be my spokespersons going forward. Please be sure to copy him on all correspondence in the future.

dR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dark_rex said:
I'd like to introduce Brian. He'll be my spokespersons going forward. Please be sure to copy him on all correspondence in the future.

dR
w3rd :D
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top