Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is one of the good webstores out there to purchase wrx products, great prices especiallay on their C-West body kits. Ive had good experience with them...check them out

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
e-mail me if you guys want nething from there becuase I konw people there and might be able to get you guys discounts :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Blazin, maybe you can help me out then.... I ordered clear side markers for my blue rex and they accidentally shipped me two passenger side markers and zero driver side markers. They asked me to take a picture of the two next to one another and email it to them, which I did.

I am hoping I won't have any problems with them sending me the driver's side one. I don't think I should have to pay for shipping either. I'll let you know what happens....

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hello,

I guess just let me know how things go when they get back to you. Shipping should be really cheap for those sidemarkers and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

·
Registered
184 Posts
An update for those who care....

I think I finally cracked the senses of these people and may actually be getting my driver side marker this week. After staying on hold numerous times (which gets expensive when you are calling CA from NJ) I finally got to speak to someone. They asked me to send them a digital picture of the two passenger side markers, so I did the next day. Called them back... they "couldn't open" the pics.

So I emailed it to them again at their yahoo! account, and sent it to my own yahoo! account just to verify. They worked for me. Them? They told me I needed to send them to another address. "Okay, no problem" I said, "I have them right in front of me I will do it right now......"

*click*

They hung up on me. I call them back again. Explain my whole story AGAIN (maybe 5 times by now). "Hold on sir, I will be right back."

"Ok sir, I found your pictures. It appears we sent you two passenger side markers by accident."

NO $h!T, REALLY?!?!

So they are supposed to ship me a drivers side marker and a label to send the duplicate passenger side back in it's original box. I swear, if they send me a passenger side marker thinking I had two driver's side ones originally, I am going to have to strangle someone.

Wish me luck.... I need it.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
i had good luck buying some body pieces from them, however they are horrible with returning emails and phone calls. i'm talking 5 days plus for both in my experience.

dR

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, I got my replacement clear side marker! They said they were going to also send a return label so I could ship the improper one back, but that didn't happen. So, it looks like I have a spare one in case it ever cracks :)

But dark_rex is right, SLOW is the name of the game here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts