ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site, they've got good if not great prices.

As anybody done business with these guys ? :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
I got my Indiglo gauges from them...not the best service, that's for sure. They had them up on E-Bay for auction and after I won the auction, they didn't reply to my e-mail for a few days and then didn't even send me a notification of when my gauges would be shipped. I'm sure I'm not the first one to have bad experiences with them. Good prices, but be weary...

·
Registered
121 Posts
dark_rex said:
Worth a look peeps. those little side spats i've been eyeing are only $70.
dR
thats a good deal...if its for the pair and if shipping is reasonable.
If they try some garbage like $25 shipping then that is not a good deal.
Primitive has them for ~$100 shipped

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Hey guys,

I will talk to the guys at Procarparts.com about their service. They actaully signed up to be a vendor on ClubWRX.net and agreed to offer 10% off all clubwrx.net memebers. The bodykits etc. will be a great deal for locals because they wouldn't have to pay shipping but still it should be a good deal. Tomorrow I'm going to go there to examine the parts they have and make sure they improve their customer service, especially for clubwrx.net customers or else they wouldn't get any business from our members. I will keep you guys updated.

Is there anything else that I should bring up when I meet them?

·
Registered
624 Posts
That sounds great, thanks Tim!

I've had my eye on a couple things but have been hesitant to order because of the rumors. A buddy of mine is ordering some carbon fiber altezzas for his F-150 and I told him to beware also. I told him to call them to make sure these items are in stock and that he won't be billed until they are shipped.

Let's try to set up some kind of agreement along the lines of the
i-club. Vendors can only advertise "in stock" items.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Yeah i'll make sure they do that and since they only have so much stuff for the WRX they should be able to keep track of waht to post and what not to post pretty easily.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies...

I gambled and ordered the

2002 SUBARU IMPREZA DOUBLE BEAM EURO HEADLIGHTS

and

2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX 6-COLOR INDIGLO GAUGES

they confirmed the order within an hour after I placed it.

I'm planning on taking apart the HEADLIGHTS to paint them the
color of my car (Pearl Blue)

will keep you posted how long it takes to get to me.

So, gentlement at procarparts, time to prove yourselves.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it didn't take long...

just got an email stating that they can't use my credit card since
I'm in Canada. (can't check the delivery address to be sure it matches the CC address)

so now they want an International Money Order. Which means a mail in, they cash and I've nothing to show for it.

I find this interesting since I've ordered stuff from US based companies without issues :confused:

Guess it was to good to be true. (price that is...)

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I went up to their warehouse today to check out the quality on the bodykits as well as the availability, they have about 15-30 of everything in stock, this includes the side-fin addons, front lips, rear valance, STi wing, C-West kit and more! I'll post some pictures when i get a chance.

As for the customer service, Allan (marketing guy whom I spoke to) told me that they fired those people who gave attitude to their customers etc. :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just wanted to post an update on procarparts.com.

A close friend of mine placed an order last Wednesday and he received the item today. Also, he said that the person he spoke to was very friendly and helpful.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Euro Spec Front lip on procarparts.com

Anyone know if the Euro spec front lip that they offer would fit on our US spec WRX's? Is this a good deal? Looks real nice and would look great with my white Subie. Price is great to boot (but who knows after shipping) Anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
i'm getting the euro spec front lip from them and once i get everything painted and fitted i'll let you guys know how it is and also post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Hello Verdugo,

The Eurospec lip is actaully for the Wagon. Although they will fit on the sedans the lines just doesn't seem to match up correctly. If you want to get a lip go for the OEM replica front lip becuase that fits very well without a problem. I will post some pictures this weekened.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Bah we already talked about this on the other thread! LOL

Why the hell did I get e-mailed that there was a new post on this thread? :confused: :D

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
still no word on their reliability? i want to order some stuff from there, but i was hoping to get an update on the service and shipping timing.

blazin, any word?

dR

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Last time I checked there's about 20 pieces of each bodykit in their warehouse that are posted on the website. I think you should call in to make sure that things are in stock before you place an order to make sure that they're not on backorder. The OEM replica front lips, sideskirts, the Version 5 spoiler all fit very well but the rear OEM replica kit is a little off so unless you're taking that to a reputable shop to get them painted and fitted you should hold off unitl thier next shipment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts