ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered N00b
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just testing waters here, im looking for the black housing headlights and wanted to see if someone who bought their car a year before I did wished they could have waited for the new ones.

My headlights have 5k on them and are in near perfect condition. Near perfect as in there are some very very faint nicks that are normal with the driving.

Headlights must have the projector as I have the factory HID and must be relatively the same condition. I'm located in Socal and willing to meet up for the trade pretty much anywhere in Torrance, Burbank, Ontario, Pasadena, OC, Irvine... or anywhere in between (its nice to have a 40mpg DD lol)

If you are out of state and interested, i wouldn't mind shipping. although a little sketchy since Paypal wouldn't be involved or any other insurance. I kinda don't want to do a trade with someone who has like 1 or 2 posts. I hope you understand.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Send a PM to T0rque - I'm pretty sure he's the one that said something like that in a thread a month or two ago... But I can't find it anymore. I was tempted to offer him a trade, too; I love the darker headlights, but the 2012 are so clean looking...

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
(its nice to have a 40mpg DD lol)
What's your DD? Obviously not the STI at 40 mpg!

I might be interested in a trade but not sure what the difference really is. Do you have photos of the two you can dig up to show the difference?

·
Registered
759 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts