ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why am i seeing referances to the EJ20 only making 160 whp. Dyno sheets, personal claims, ect. I see them here and there. if its rated at 227 stock, how can this be? I felt it was at least 217 hp. I HAD a Scion tC and THAT felt like 162 hp (W/full exhaust CAI). What is the output of the EJ20 (MY03) TO THE WHEEL?:confused:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Why am i seeing referances to the EJ20 only making 160 whp. Dyno sheets, personal claims, ect. I see them here and there. if its rated at 227 stock, how can this be? I felt it was at least 217 hp. I HAD a Scion tC and THAT felt like 162 hp (W/full exhaust CAI). What is the output of the EJ20 (MY03) TO THE WHEEL?:confused:
those dyno sheets might be from a mustang dyno, my 07 TR ran at 187 to the wheel on a mustang dyno. also car manufactures always claim they make higher then what it actually puts out.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
the rating is at the flywheel a dyno is at the wheels, it gives different numbers,

·
Registered
0 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts