ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am currently looking for a 2008 Subaru WRX, I live in Los Angeles, CA. Please include the mileage, color, pictures, mods, price, location and if its clean or not.

Thank you,

·
Registered
44 Posts
There's one in Timmons Subaru in long beach used. ( I know this cuz I just traded in my 2010 wrx) call them up and ask for russel

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is over my budget and I would like to get the car for under $20k I will try reaching out to them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
creeper sti - the car is out of my price range even with trying to bring it down.

I am still looking for either an 08 or 09.

·
Banned
296 Posts
They bought the car for 19800 try telling them 20 cuz there isn't a factory exhaust on it
Seriously creeper? If they sold the car for 200 more than they bought it they would be taking a huge loss. They have to mark it up at least 2k to make a profit, it cost them about 1500 to make the car "certified pre-owned" , ie tires, fluid checks and changes, 2 year warranty, not to mention the man hours doing paper work and the car taking up space on the lot. They wouldnt sell that car for less than 22k

·
Registered
22 Posts
krnsamiam you can setup used car alerts from CarMax. I did that when I was hunting. Finding an 08-09 in that price range will be hard, but keep your eyes out.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts