ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im kinda wondering about either keeping my car or buying a wrx. a couple of nights ago my buddy has the 04 and we decided to run them. he got me off the line till about 65-70mph and then i absolutly started to eat him. @ 120 i had him by 5-8 cars. with all the suspension work i have done to mine, the gsr almost handles as well, maby the same, or maby better than the wrx.

I just cant decide if i want to give up my gsr for more bottom end and going around the track a little faster. Please help me out in making my decision. If i decide to buy the wrx, id like to find one close to 14,500-15,500 becuase of im a little short on $$$ due to the recent engine build.

(by the way, his has the cobb turbo back exhaust, hks up pipe, 3/4 mod, intake, cobb ecu, and hks boost controller.) that seems like quiet a bit of modding for my b18c1 with a imported b18c5 head wtih spoon valve springs, spoon cams, and other basic frankenstien upgrades to still beat him that bad and me not really winding mine out.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have my 02 on autotrader.com. there is also a thread on this board with it for sale and a complete mod list. shoot me a PM or email me if you are interested
[email protected]

- DC

PS - you might have beaten him, but tthink about it this way; If you put the same amount of $ into a WRX as it sounds like you put in your GSR, you would own lots of people - just my humble opinion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts