Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok finally received my foglight covers from WRX Tuner. Its been over a month now btw! The STi stencil that was supposed to be in there WASN'T!!!
Ive been getting BS al month about the dock strike on the west coast.....hmmmmm, i LIVE on the west coast and the co. is on the EAST coast.....why do they need a dock to send it to me??? *scratches head*
I told Nick i didnt want the covers UNLESS they had the stencil.....no problems there...(see related thread if still available)
On a postitive note, the covers are a good quality, and Nick was pleasant to deal with even when Spewing BS......thats all for now...
DML

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. :(

I had a great transaction with Nick regarding my Rota rims. He went the extra mile to get them shipped out to Honolulu for the least $ possible.

I hope that he'll take care of you regarding the stencils. If he doesn't - I have a spare set laying around that I'm not using if you want them.

Lemme know!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Richard,
I will wait to see what Nick says.......like i said, he was pleasant and forthright on the phone and e-mails......i just dont understand how something that is supposedly 'in stock' had to go through the west coast docks to get to portland from florida????? Its been a day now and i havent heard from him.......in a few days i'll know for sure ive been blown off, then i'll let you know......could you make a copy of yours?? i could pay for the mailing charges etc. I am SOOOOOO unartistic making a set myself is out of the question!!!!
I ahve a few other things to worry about now anyway.......
see STUPID post in EIT,
DML

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
DML,

You can have mine if Nick doesn't come through - although I am sure he will.

Good luck!

·
Registered
329 Posts
ok finally received my foglight covers from WRX Tuner. Its been over a month now btw! The STi stencil that was supposed to be in there WASN'T!!!
OMG!!!!

Thats the exact same thing that happened to me! Still haven't gotten that stencil....:(

He emailed me saying it was on its way ASAP too...

·
Super Moderator
1,991 Posts
I got my clear side markers from Nick in about three days. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still no stencil.....been a week now!! Richard, if you were on the up and up.......i would LOVE to have your stencils! i even promise a pic when im done!!! PM me for info if you still want......let me know ......i'll be happy to pay you the mail charge to the mainland and any other charges involved ok? Thanks,
DML

·
Registered
51 Posts
DarkMoonLord said:
Ive been getting BS al month about the dock strike on the west coast.....hmmmmm, i LIVE on the west coast and the co. is on the EAST coast.....why do they need a dock to send it to me??? *scratches head*
Well, I know your issue has already been dealt with... and you prolly know this: Unless he has things in stock to ship to you by ground. Whatever items he orders from overseas still has to come through California before it goes to him. The replica stuff may be made in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China... or other countries. Just not Japan. So having all the products sitting at our side of the coasts affects him as well. That's why a California based vendors can usually offer a slightly better deal when it comes to import parts. (not always, because it costs much more to maintain business in California)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand that Henry....i also understand that for a vendor to advertise the part on Club WRX.....one of the prerequisites is that they have said part IN STOCK......NOT coming from another country! This was one of the reasons i got them then, they were supposed to be in stock.....
DML

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good, Steve......im glad ! Maybe mine are lost or misplaced or delayed, because of......hmmmmmmmm.......this thread???? LOL, seems if i were in business, i would do it exactly the OPPOSITE!! Oh well.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Two weeks tomorrow......but that is ASAP???
If i made a mistake like that and said i would rectify it ASAP......something that simple would be taken care of the same day.......if not immediately
DML

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just an update..........no stencils from Nick........been hmmmmmmmmm quite a while and no call either......
not happy overall with this whole transaction.
Rxcept the fact that richard sent me a set to use and i recieved them PRONTO!! Thanx again richard.......'youdaman!'
DML

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
No problem, Friend. Glad I could take up the slack. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts