Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this works or not... I did a little photoshop editing of one of the UK site's WRX photo...

G

·
Hello,

Satrya, the link you posted is a link to your hard drive. Do you know where you foudn that picture from? You can use a link from that page or you can upload it to a space on the internet and link it there. Looking forward to seeing that picture :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops. I hope this works. By the way, this picture isn't real. I just edited a silver WRX into the STX color scheme... how 'bout it?

G

·
Hahah Photoshop pictures are always fun, I saw a 2 door WRX the other day and I was just shocked becuase I thought they really had a WRX Coupe! But then you can kind of tell because the guy didn't do a very good job on the curve on the door. If you can create some other pictures of WRXs it would be great, maybe you can even make some wallpapers for us :D

G

·
Oh, and all those extra hood scoops have to go too! And the roof hood scoops are only useful for rear engined vehicles! But otherwise, a good Photoshop effort!

Peace out! (again)

G

·
Scooby...

I don't expect he was going for "hood scoops on the roof" - the top "scoops" are usually used in un-airconditioned rally cars to use a venturi effect to pull the hot air out of the interior through special vents in the roof...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup. Those "scoops" on top are like the ones in rallies... to cool the drivers, not the engine...

The two-tone as well as the color choice was inspired by the Subaru ST-X, which has a similar color. As for the lights.. well, it's a rallygoing version, so...
I have no explanation for enlarging the spoiler other than I think it looks nice...
:)

Of course, that's my opinion. Anyone may think otherwise, and that's cool.

Erwin
1995 Red Impreza L
2002 Yellow Impreza WRX

p.s. I wished my yellow WRX had the yellow in my third post on this thread (with the evo7, gt-r34, rsx, & rx-08)... but I'm getting used to the banana yellow now.. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts