ClubWRX Forum banner

What do you do when you see another nice WRX coming towards you?

• WRX wave

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Awkward eye contact

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • lick your lips and wink

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone had a quick question. Coming out of the jeep world, we had the jeep wave, ya see another lifted jeep of your model ya wave. Is there a subaru wave or does everyone just make awkard eye contact after looking over the exterior mods on the car and trying to listen to the exhaust? Just wondering lol. also made a poll since its easier then writing.:drive2:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one who does the "lick your lips and wink"....

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wave at every subaru I see, hell another guy in a wrx waved at me but he was across the highway and it was the middle of a heavy snowfall...I hope he saw me wave back :p. I didn't see him till the last second :(. So if anyone was driving south in Michigan in a blue 04 wrx on this last friday around 3 or 4 pm. Im sorry dude and subie love!

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
i usually wave if i see another wrx or sti... i've wave at a few when i was in my truck too (forgot i wasnt driving the surbaru) and the guy just looked at me wierd. haha

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey everyone had a quick question. Coming out of the jeep world, we had the jeep wave, ya see another lifted jeep of your model ya wave. Is there a subaru wave or does everyone just make awkard eye contact after looking over the exterior mods on the car and trying to listen to the exhaust? Just wondering lol. also made a poll since its easier then writing.:drive2:

:( Stang owners do not wave. Majority of them are women driving 3.7s. Guys that drive 5.0s don't seems very friendly.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just came from the Jeep world too, but I stopped waving a long time ago. It seems every time I did wave I didn't get a wave back and every time someone waved at me I didn't react in time and felt like an ass.

So if anyone seems me in Colorado and I don't wave.. I probably just didn't see you! I don't think anyone would wave at me after looking at my car right now anyway. It looks sad.

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I always wave or the like, and mostly get it back as well. Can't always tell, but I don't care - I do it because it's a cool community thing. I also have a Jeep (CJ-7) and do it there as well, but I find the newer owners are far less likely to return a wave.

I also find that when I'm driving the minivan with the family and I see a Subie my body wants to wave ... but I fight it so as to not look weird.

·
Registered
169 Posts
They're pretty common where I live, so I don't wave or anything. Sometimes if I see someone in a parking lot, I'll say hi, particularly if he has an interesting mod.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just came from the Jeep world too, but I stopped waving a long time ago. It seems every time I did wave I didn't get a wave back and every time someone waved at me I didn't react in time and felt like an ass.

So if anyone seems me in Colorado and I don't wave.. I probably just didn't see you! I don't think anyone would wave at me after looking at my car right now anyway. It looks sad.
yea when i had my jeep i would only wave to lifted xj's but if someone in another model waved i would return the favor. havent had a chance to do a subie wave because mine is fully stock so id look odd driving around and waving to every stocker i see lol

·
Registered
719 Posts
There is another thread around here somewhere about this same thing. I press my junk against the window.

·
Registered
101 Posts
yea when i had my jeep i would only wave to lifted xj's but if someone in another model waved i would return the favor. havent had a chance to do a subie wave because mine is fully stock so id look odd driving around and waving to every stocker i see lol
I had a lifted JK.. most JK people were stuck up non-wavers and soccer moms. I probably got more waves from lifted XJ's than I did any other Jeep.

My WRX is not only stock, but it's all beat up, rusty, dented, and the paint looks sandblasted off. The engine smokes whenever I stop, it stinks like burning oil and gas, and I have 3 different tires (two different sizes) on it right now. I don't think anyone wants to wave at me quite yet. Give me some time lol.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Invalid poll. No bewbs.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I think its in the ClubWRX Rules...all polls must have a valid Bewbs option. Mods will chime in soon...you may get banned for not adding it :p

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think its in the ClubWRX Rules...all polls must have a valid Bewbs option. Mods will chime in soon...you may get banned for not adding it :p
Im sorry :( i dont know how to change this poll but ill be sure to add bewbs for every other poll i make :p

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Im sorry :( i dont know how to change this poll but ill be sure to add bewbs for every other poll i make :p
You better. Or ban stick will strike!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts