ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ok....mind telling us what the mods on the WRX are and who the senior citizen driving the TA was? When you can hear a weed whacker sounding 4 cylinder over a V8 that far away, its a safe bet that the TA was bone stock and the WRX had some hefty mods.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The WRX has:
Engine: 2.5 STI Block, WRX Heads, Stock Tranny
Engine management: MicroTech LT-8 w/ dash unit
Externals: CFT fuel system ( Fuel rails, 785cc injectors, surge tank , 255gph walbro fuel pumps)
Custom GT30r Precision Turbo
GATO performance exhaust manifold
Greddy Evo 3” Exhaust
Tial wastegate
HKS blow off valve
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Drivetrain: Spec stage 3 clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Eibach suspension
Electronics: Greddy EGT & Boost gauges
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy Profec B Boost controller w/ remote

Here are 2 pics of the WRX

And the only thing I know about the Trans Am is that he was running 100 Shots of nitrous

·
Registered
457 Posts
ehhh ya, no wonder he won so easily. If that TA had nitrous, he sure as hell didnt use it and it had to be pretty close to stock. You should tell your friend if he wanst a REAL race, go race a WS6 or an SS Z28 with full mods and videotape his own ass whooping and post it here :D

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
mball said:
ehhh ya, no wonder he won so easily. If that TA had nitrous, he sure as hell didnt use it and it had to be pretty close to stock. You should tell your friend if he wanst a REAL race, go race a WS6 or an SS Z28 with full mods and videotape his own ass whooping and post it here :D
Uhm I'm pretty sure this is clubwrx.net not ls1tech.com...:rolleyes: and plus the if/shoulda/coulda/woulda talk gets you no where...this isn't bracket racing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mball said:
You dont believe that the TA use nitrous...this WRX is running 12.0... and also he have race a Z28 with 200 Shots of nitrous and he did lose by half a fender

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Damn those LS1s w/ juice :mad:

On 2nd thought....maybe I should buy a used one as a drag car and not sink thousands of $$ into my WRX to have it still not keep up.

hmmm....

Nah :p

·
Registered
253 Posts
the wrx can run quicker than that 12.0 with his GT30R, and if the 100 shot was the only thing the pontiac had, then he was def. on it. why is it all the f-bodys ruin nitrous

1 - 14 of 14 Posts