Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the WRX is right now the number one car that i would like to own..so all my favors go to that car..but this weekend i ended up purchasing a RSX..cuz of money and insurance and ima kid..so those pirces are extra high...i know how the WRX is WAYyy better in performance but i would like to say overall its a great car..id take the WRX n e day..but if u leave performacen out of the issue i would have to say the RSX is quite nice and i no longer hate on it...i dunno thats really i had 2 say, its black w\ black leather and that sport shift is fun when ur board..u can redline and launch w\ it....good times....no im not ricing it out...lol..might put a TYPE S emblem on it cuz it adds 40hp and an STI sticker to repersent the WRX buts that about it, cuz that should put me in the 12's..j\k.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congratulations! I really liked the RSX's styling when they introduced it and I still do. I have never driven one but from what I understand they are a blast. Have fun.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I hope you enjoy your new ride. I could only dream of owning a car like a WRX or RSX when I was 'a kid' (don't know how old you are but I'm guessing less than 20?). Hehe, when I was looking to buy my first car, it was in the $2,000 range, not the $20,000 range. :)

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
jester said:
the WRX is right now the number one car that i would like to own..so all my favors go to that car..but this weekend i ended up purchasing a RSX..cuz of money and insurance and ima kid..so those pirces are extra high...i know how the WRX is WAYyy better in performance but i would like to say overall its a great car..id take the WRX n e day..but if u leave performacen out of the issue i would have to say the RSX is quite nice and i no longer hate on it...i dunno thats really i had 2 say, its black w\ black leather and that sport shift is fun when ur board..u can redline and launch w\ it....good times....no im not ricing it out...lol..might put a TYPE S emblem on it cuz it adds 40hp and an STI sticker to repersent the WRX buts that about it, cuz that should put me in the 12's..j\k.....
usedwrx is 20gs

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seeing if i can figure out how to post pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol that was a compley random girl...ima go outside and try to take pic's now its day time...but i think i sorta screwed my car up already, and it was my fault....switch into manual and redline gears @ only 200 miles..now i feel like the car has lost reponce...oups..not good..cuz i was on my way to a local car show last night and ran into some poeple that wanted to race..and i did just for fun...didnt care who know..raceded a volvo 540 Turbo intercooled...pertty damn fast..and a 240sx lightly modded.....we went from like 40-80 in both races and we stayed w\ eachother in both, but i pulled like 1\2 on both and "won"..whatever just some adrelyine....and it handles good but the ALINEMENT is already off..from cornering fast....:(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are some pic's warning you there very bad i used a 2.99 walmart jam cam..when my dads gets home u can see the real deal..honestly this make my car look like crap and im posting just cuz...lol..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that one was a mess up..lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pcs

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i promise u these pic's make my car look horrible..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
another horrible pic

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh yea my sister them..lol and shes 13...so there really bad shots n e ways..excuses excuses

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well thats all.. when my dad gets home u can have some true pics that you will have good comments about, car is fully complety stock..2 days old in this pic so imagine a nice detailed black car...smooth and slick...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.