ClubWRX Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
kitab said:
I'm shopping for a new car and the leading contenders are the Subaru WRX sport wagon and the Mazda 3 hatchback. The WRX beats the Mazda on HP and has 4WD, but the Mazda is ~$5k less.

I'd love to hear from enthusiasts on why I should choose one over the other.

if you like subarus then get it, if you like being made fun of, go with the mazda

k thnx

·
Registered
633 Posts
Doot dah dooooooo (from mind of mencia to help ya'll visualize it).

He already got a saab...like a year ago.

kthxbye

P.S. I don't watch Mencia but in the 5 minutes I saw...I heard that...and laughed.

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
Guy that works with me in another building has one. Bought it new. Still going strong and has over 170k miles on it. He loves it.

The interior is dated now, but it's still reasonably nice inside.

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts
Can only speak on the Mazdaspeed3.

Engine went at 96k miles. Otherwise a really fun car. There are some OGs in this thread. I wonder if any of them will come out to play?

·
Registered
21 Posts
We all have different preferences when it comes to cars or other stuff. Both vehicles are different, and at the end of the day, the decision will depend on us.

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
Much more than Subaru.

You can still tell it's made to a price, but it's done well. We almost bought one of their suv things recently cx3 I think. Their smaller one If it wasn't for the fact my body didn't fit between the seat and the roof we probably would have purchased it.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts