ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
that goes to show you guys.... WRX's suck:p

Nah, Lightnings are friggin quick. Not that quick but they will shock some unsuspecting rexes.
"Mod now and destroy all who dare race the scooby.":D

·
Registered
93 Posts
That was some awsome racing by the rex. And to the guy who said mod the rex and murder it the lightning is pretty easy to mod too:p

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Meh, those launches didn't look so hot...you're not supposed to just hold it at 5500rpms and drop it which it sounds like hes doing. I feel bad for his tranny cause it doesn't sound like hes getting any kind of wheel spin.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I launched for the second time last night.

First time I smelt the clutch so I didn't slip it out fast enough.

Last night I slipped it out just right and got some wheel spin and heard a little bit a barking. So I feel like I am getting the hang of it.

Sorry for the hi-jack but I am excited.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well you're not supposed to just hold the rpm, if you hold it up around like 4500 then give it more gas to build and then let go you launch under boost/power and its easier to spin all 4...of course I'm not advocating doing something that can break your car just giving you the idea of what I do...in the drag racing forum theres a how to on launching, just remember: its all or nothing, if you don't have the confidence and bog you can hurt something. .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts