Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day yesturday. so I decided to go out for a quick lunch time romp with T-rex.
I'm blasting down this section dirt road out by the reservior (no houses in area). sliding through the corners having a hoot. I look in the review and find this explorer doing the same thing. I slow for some cyclist and the explorer catches up. He starts riding my bumper. I acclerate through second, hit third and he's turning into old news. then the switch clicks. He's not racing, he want's to pull me over. The lights go on and I'm at the side of the road. Fortunately no ticket.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Argh, the Matrix ate me. well anyway that's my post up there. The cop was DEP. turns out his tickets carry as much weight as "regular" police. At fist he was livid, yelling, telling me I was destroying my new car. I wanted to ask he new it was the new rally inspire subaru wrx. fortunately my censoring mechanisms worked and I was quite humble. The ticket I missed probably would have been for 60 in 20 zone. I don't think he would have added anything for the pursuit since there wasn't any wrxless endangerment.
- be carefull, it's a lot a car,
Jazz :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts