ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going up to my cabin this weekend with a friend of mine and we raced a yellow Evo from about 70 mph up to 120. He started in front of me, and could not pull on me at all. We were dead even until we shut down.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
My TXS stage 2 beat a stock evo from a roll and from a dig...you must have raced a modded one josh..I had around 1-2 cars on the one I raced...

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Could you tell what gear the Evo started in? Did he downshift to 3rd, or did he start in 4th? Or worse yet, stay in 5th the whole time (very doubtful, I know, lol). How 'bout you, did you start in 3rd from 70 mph?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
annointed said:
Could you tell what gear the Evo started in? Did he downshift to 3rd, or did he start in 4th? Or worse yet, stay in 5th the whole time (very doubtful, I know, lol). How 'bout you, did you start in 3rd from 70 mph?
I don't know what gear he started in. I was in third at 70. He said that he had intake and short shifter. :)

·
Banned
115 Posts
i raced a stock evo a few weeks back. my one and only race with a evo. rolling start in 1st gear, he hit it first and was about 2.5 cars ahead, by the time i was about to shift into 4th we were right next to each other. i'm a txs stage2 with a road tune.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts