Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car today from the body shop. They did a perfect job repairing the damage from the accidient, other than that they inadvertently shaved my *ss (left the chrome subaru lettering off), but it looks sweet so i'm keeping it like that. Anyway so to celebrate my friend and i went cruising. As i'm coming down a 3 lane road i see Integra's light up ahead, i speed up and pull up along side. We both just floor it by instinct. He had a little pea shooter muffler, but when he floored it i could clearly here an intake. I pulled strongly on him but i was surprised by his mods that he didn't fall back too much:confused: . Anyway i followed him onto another 3 lane road and we're just playing by flooring it and stuff. Then suddenly a rumble came in the middle lane and a CRX appeared. It sounded pretty good. Anyway we got lucky and caught a red light. Well i ended up slaughtering them both the CRX beat the integra by about 2 car lengths and i had about 3 car lengths on the CRX at 70 were i shut down. Anyway it was a goodnight to get the car back.:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice kills. When I ran at the track last week there was CRX that ran 13.9. Heavily moded. I used to own a CRX, very fun car to drive.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Nice kills! I've always like the way the CRX looked. One of my favorites (as far as affordable favorites;) ). Congrats on getting your baby back.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts