Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night coming home from bowling with my friends, my friend and i stop at a red light. No other cars on the road except for us and my other friend behind me. As the light turned green, i didnt know if he was going to hit it or not so i started normally like i always do. Then all of a sudden, he hits and takes off. So naturally, I took off after him. He had about 1 car length on me from the start but as soon as i hit it in 1st, i was side by side with him. 2nd gear, i start to pull slowly. 3rd gear, i pull a lil bit more and beat him by about 3 car lengths. Woohoo!!

My car has
Godspeed Uppipe
Godspeed Downpipe
HKS Hiper catback
silencer removal

His car - 91 Civic HB
B18B (integra LS motor)
B16 pistons (making his motor a 11.5:1 compression)
Crower street/strip cams with valvetrain
intake
DC header

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just another example of why I am getting a WRX. That car on the street is considered fast. Now if they would just hurry up with the 2004 models.:D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Nice one! Gotta love street supremacy. :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Good kill. A turbo b18b hatch should be able to take you though. Look out for those..they're pretty nasty. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Night KID I see that you are Catless .. How loud is that HKS hiper ? Did u install everything in one shoot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WishIHadWRX said:
Just another example of why I am getting a WRX. That car on the street is considered fast. Now if they would just hurry up with the 2004 models.:D
got my vote too. 2004 models come out in june-july, ill be there if insurance is nice enough to lower my rates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts