Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago on the way home from work, I caught a glimpse of a 5 series out of the corner of my eye which seemed to have M5 wheels on it. I let it catch up to me to check and sure enough, it was the 400 horsepower beast, but to my dismay, it was driven by a mid 40's woman who didn't seem too interested in playing, just content on getting home at a leisurely 40 mph! Then today on the way to work, cruising along the highway, I look to my left to see the driver of a 2.5 Z3 checking out the Rex. He then looked forward with his nose in a upward pointed direction as if he shouldn't have been checking out a product of Japan, so of course I had to stick to him like glue and show him what the WRX was all about. Unfortunately he didn't want to play that much in the turns, slamming on the brakes. Man, no one wants to play!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah, other than my post about the s4, no one else seems to want to play...

there was a 3000gt a little while ago, but i was still in my break-in period and there was a significant amount of traffic. i let him pass me up and right after the guy was corvette who was on the 3000gt's tail like flies on sh!t!
the corvette almost hit the 3000gt cuz of traffic. the corvette was THIS close <pinches fingers together for effect> to the gt. scary. :eek:

G

·
HAhaha it's fun getting up close and personal but I wouldn't suggest it. First of all the people who you'd do that with probably has a very expensive car :) Rearending someone sux because 90% of the time it's your fault, they can slam on their brakes and if you ran into them they can put all the blame on you and even try to sue you for back injury. Be careful, there are shady people out there.

G

·
Ha! I saw some middle aged fella in his black M5 at a stoplight yesterday, he had a couple kids in the back, i was in the right turn lane, and i gave him the "sweet ride, dude" look, he proceeded to almost stall it on his "launch" from the stoplight, no kidding. I just made my right turn and laughed.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts