ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, went camping in Yosemite, CA last month. Ignored all the bear warnings. Left some food in the car. Went to the car the next morning and WTF?!? Some bear broke into the driver window and ate some food and went thru everything in the car but didn't tear up the seats or dash. Hell it looked like him and his gf hit it off in the back seat. Thankfully comprehensive insurance covered it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah here I am tooting around Cali and Las Vegas with a busted window. Had to go to Home Depot and buy some plexi glass and duct tape. Nothing says class like having duct tape on your vehicle. West Coast folks probably thought duct tape is the norm for folks with Missouri tags.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
BEAR in mind that keeping honey in the car might not fly with mini the pooh ;)

On a serious note, sorry about your wrx. At least you have a story to share with your grandchildren someday (If don't play on the same team).

Okay, I'm gonna go away now....

·
Registered
863 Posts
Okay, it's bad enough that they're stealing people's beer, but now they're breaking into WRXes? Where are these bears' parents?! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
What we need is some sort of social program that will set aside beer and food money to the bears. What I propose is raise the taxes on the rich, afterall, they're no better than the hard working bears. This will also jump start our beer and honey industry. Man I'm good! :D

PC Note: This is a joke. Please don't take it seriously.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From another Asian wrx to THE AsianWRX that's not a bad idea, better drop a line to Bush and Kerry. It'd be a helluva of a platform to run on. Screw gay-marriages, increasing oil prices and world wide security, and health care costs, it's all about protecting our Subarus (and beer) from da Bears.
Hey better change your name to AsianSTi.

·
Registered
139 Posts
what part of northern missouri you from? im from a town about 30 miles south of Hannibal and we have tons of curvy roads which would be awesome for taking the STi on. hell there is one that goes all the way to hannibal.

and no bears!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm more NW/N-Central Mo. Plenty of curvy roads up here too. Hwy 69 runs near where I live/work. There is a stretch of that hwy that's got some nice curves. We used to play a game in high school to see if anyone can take that stretch and not go below 60 mph ( I had a POS plymouth horizon and my friends had pick-ups). With the '03 WRX it was a piece of cake. With the '04 STi I can take some of those curves at 80.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts