Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to Running Springs, on Friday night and i was just cruising along and i happen to pass by this fixed up Accord and as i look in my mirror, i see him cutting through lanes trying to catch up to me....and i guess i pissed him off or something so here he comes passing me up. So since i've never really raced any cars...i decided to have a lil fun. I kept my car in 5th gear and kept up with him for about 1/4 mile and then i started passing him up and he was stuck in btwn some cars so i pulled waay in front of him and he wouldn't give up so after he got out he started coming towards me again so i sped up and he was on my tail for about 15 seconds and i started to pull away from him and next thing i know he wasn't visible in my mirror anymore. at this time my car was running at 115 mph. i decided to slow down and cruise at 75mph. finally he caught up again...and he passed me and changed into my lane in front of me revved his exhaust on me.

Some people just won't give up... i decided i had enough fun so i didnt race him anymore.

I had my fun but saturdy night i crashed my car in the mountain road....there was a tight right turn with a whole mess of gravel. I slided across the oncoming traffic lane and hit the guard rail. took my driver side.....

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ricer Accords have to be the funniest type of rice-cakes. I can't believe anybody would spend that much money on a freaking slow family car. The V-6 isn't even fast. Nice kill!

As for crashing, that sucks. Check this out.

-Jim

·
Thinking Man's Engine
1,598 Posts
That guy will end up destroying his transmission. Honda automatics aren't the most reliable. Neither was the SVX, but Subies are still allowed on Mt. Washington

1 - 3 of 3 Posts