Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was cruisin down the road in this hot as hell weather crankin the tunes, when some kid does a flyby. Now at this point, I was going 70 so he must've been going 90 +. I get behind him and eventually we pull up to a fresh red light. I look over and he does the head nod. I rev a little to signal that it was on. It was almost timed perfectly and I guessed the light right. The left turn arrow turned yellow then red. When it turned red my light turned green.

I got a hella launch! I must've had it at 3400k, and I actually squealed my tires! (never done that before when launching) Next thing I know, I'm about 6 cars ahead and I shut it down at about 60. The kid was cool about it, when we pulled up to another light and he was turning left, he gave a thumbs up.

mod is in my sig.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Until I read the bottom.. I was gonna say 'never squeeled on a launch... ur not launching hard enough!'.. would have explained the 14.6... but i will eat my own words.... awesome race!! I have only gotten a chance to race the X5.. i want to race some of the other BMWs

·
Registered
499 Posts
34k huh? Ya get that new Vishnu turbine upgrade? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts