ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one of these on the road today, and I tried to catch up. I got behind him and he had an open stretch of road ahead of him and he gunned it at around 20mph. I could see the small cloud of gas shoot out of his exhaust so I knew he was on it. As he hit it, so did I. I easily pulled past him and put about 2 cars on him and I think he shut it down at that point. I know nothing about the performance #'s on these cars, anyone know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked up some info on the 300C. 1/4 mile time [email protected]???mph. 0-100 13.4 seconds, which means it probably traps around 100+ in the 1/4 mile. Not bad, makes me feel better about whooping on him, although he might have started pulling on me if he kept going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Srt-8 is out there now, doesn't look that much different. Runs low 13s at 108+ mph. Now that would be the one to supercharge!

-B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
WRX said:
I saw one of these on the road today, and I tried to catch up. I got behind him and he had an open stretch of road ahead of him and he gunned it at around 20mph. I could see the small cloud of gas shoot out of his exhaust so I knew he was on it. As he hit it, so did I. I easily pulled past him and put about 2 cars on him and I think he shut it down at that point. I know nothing about the performance #'s on these cars, anyone know?
dont go against any of these that sound like something is screaming under the hood. i raced one that looked stock.......but sounded like a zo6 + a little girl being tortured under the hood. supercharged beast. kept up with it till 55. then the little girl owned me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Too bad the 300-C and SRT-8 versions don't have a stick option...

There's been talk of an AWD SRT version too, but I can't confirm if and when.

But that would be one hell of a car- even if it weighs 4500 lbs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
The 300c is a nice car for the money. An aquaintance of mine got one and took me for a spin. I was pretty impressed on how well it moved for such a big car. We were on the freeway and he punched it at about 65mph and I got pulled back in the seat when he accelerated.

Besides performance, the interior and finish were very nice for a 30k dollar car of that size. I wouldn't mind having one as a crusing car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
pinoymcflurry said:
.......but sounded like a zo6 + a little girl being tortured under the hood.
It's a nice sound though... :D

Had a couple of runs on the highway....I am guessing it was the V6 cause I would leave him pretty quickly...Is there a V8 without being HEMI or are all the V8' HEMI engines?

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
pinoymcflurry said:
dont go against any of these that sound like something is screaming under the hood. i raced one that looked stock.......but sounded like a zo6 + a little girl being tortured under the hood. supercharged beast. kept up with it till 55. then the little girl owned me
Avatar thief ^^^^^^^^ :thumbdown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,068 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top