Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Yo

I think it's great that the SRT4 can be modded so easily. It's basically another product of the SCC; WRX > SRT4 > X ... who knows what'd roll out the doors. I wish my daily driver could walk someone so easily. :D I think I'd be happy w/ a <4 sec 0-60. I also wish I had 555whp since 5 is my favorite number. ;) I could only imagine what a 555whp launch would feel like w/out break the drivetrain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
Great, Mr Troll (beanboy) comes over here to ruin the moment. Sorry Beanboy, these guys over here are not as immature as you are. :rolleyes:

Anyways, as SRT-4 owners we waited very patiently for this day. This is the same Yellow SRT from Texas that has been mentioned over here in a few threads at 450whp. Well the difference from the previous run to this one was a BIGGER FMIC. We are really excited to see a 500whp SRT-4 on stock internals. The car owner is Steve and here are his mods for the 500whp run:

Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
agp turbo manifold
tial wastegate with multiple springs
tial BOV
agp FMIC
muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
externaly dumping wastegate
autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.

I hope you guys did enjoy the video.

Right Click, Save As this file, PLEASE DO NOT STREAM IT

http://www.srtforums.com/hosted/500hp.mpeg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
648 Posts
drizze99 said:
Great, Mr Troll (beanboy) comes over here to ruin the moment. Sorry Beanboy, these guys over here are not as immature as you are. :rolleyes:

Anyways, as SRT-4 owners we waited very patiently for this day. This is the same Yellow SRT from Texas that has been mentioned over here in a few threads at 450whp. Well the difference from the previous run to this one was a BIGGER FMIC. We are really excited to see a 500whp SRT-4 on stock internals. The car owner is Steve and here are his mods for the 500whp run:

Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
agp turbo manifold
tial wastegate with multiple springs
tial BOV
agp FMIC
muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
externaly dumping wastegate
autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.

I hope you guys did enjoy the video.
It's a badass car...enjoyed seeing it.

RN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,328 Posts
drizze99 said:
Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
agp turbo manifold
tial wastegate with multiple springs
tial BOV
agp FMIC
muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
externaly dumping wastegate
autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.
That is definately some damn fine numbers he got there. I hope he is using some VERY sticky slicks on the front when he goes to the track next time. ;) Who is AGP by the way? Got a link? How much did his whole setup cost?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
AjIsDope said:
That is definately some damn fine numbers he got there. I hope he is using some VERY sticky slicks on the front when he goes to the track next time. ;) Who is AGP by the way? Got a link? How much did his whole setup cost?
Aj, AGP Turbo is one of our forum vendors that has taken on the challenge to make this car faster. They also do DSM's. Here is a link to their site: www.agpturbo.com

Steve says he has about 5,000 tied up into parts & R&D.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
Andre,
No aftermarket injectors?

Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,328 Posts
drizze99 said:
Aj, AGP Turbo is one of our forum vendors that has taken on the challenge to make this car faster. They also do DSM's. Here is a link to their site: www.agpturbo.com

Steve says he has about 5,000 tied up into parts & R&D.
Thanks. I guess they need to change their homepage featured car now. :tongue: Does this member work for AGP or did he just choose to use their parts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
YBNormal07 said:
Andre,
No aftermarket injectors?

Scott
I guess they were left off the mod list, but this is the answer I just got: "[email protected] PSI, we're running a bit more fuel pressure tho..."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Thanks. I guess they need to change their homepage featured car now. :tongue: Does this member work for AGP or did he just choose to use their parts?
No, he is using parts from various different vendors. I just wish I had his money! :D

EDIT for graph:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,328 Posts
drizze99 said:
No, he is using parts from various different vendors. I just wish I had his money! :D
Ah ok. I hope he has enough money to replace that motor because it looks like he is trying to push it as far as possible! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
drizze99, I really don't think anybody was getting fired up except for yourself. Must me one of those immature Neon owners... :p

J/K, thanks for bringing the additional information to the board.

-B
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Ah ok. I hope he has enough money to replace that motor because it looks like he is trying to push it as far as possible! :)
How do you know he's even pushing it hard :confused: . Did you read of another SRT-4 pushing 500fwhp that blew up? ;) .
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top