Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy pulls up next to me in a I wasn't sure at first but he had a scooped hood and he was revving. It was a stop sign so as soon as traffic was clear we both gunned it, It was only about a sixty foot race cuz the lanes merge but I got there first!:)
I gave him a thumbs at the next stop. He turned right and I got a view of the badging it was a Celica All-Trac. I'm happy with my Scooby, those Celicas are turbo 200hp all wheel drive, I'm still stock engine, he had exhaust and BOV for sure, don't know what else.
I'd like a longer one next time to see.

·
Registered
142 Posts
man, an all-trac, how cool is that....would luv to own one myself

woulda been interesting to see the two go at it......course, the celica is going to need a little help

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Group A vs. WRC! Very cool! That hasn't happened since last season.

(See the History Lesson sticky in "Everyday" if you have no idea what I'm talking about!)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd love a Celica All-trac and a 323 GTX to go with my WRX.

Good job.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
GV27 said:
Then all you'd need to do is contact these guys:

http://www.walkers-garage.co.uk/main.htm

for an Integrale to import to complete the set!
Thanks GV27!! That's not going to help me!! They're in UK!! There was a great example of 323 GTX in Davis, CA. Man that was a neat little car. He was all stock...lovely. Drool man.

Celica All-Trac, 323 GTX, and a WRX Oooo that would be a lovely garage to come home to. Hmm...throw in a Galant VR4.

:D :D

-LostLamb

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
I did say "to import"! I've been dreaming about doing that for 14 years! Just never had the $$$.

I see those Mazdas around here occasionally, usually looking pretty rough. People don't know about them (they really didn't when they were new, either!). I bet you could pick one up dirt cheap. It'd be a cool car to build into a cheapo rally car.

BTW, is that your 2002?

·
Registered
641 Posts
GV27 said:
I did say "to import"! I've been dreaming about doing that for 14 years! Just never had the $$$.

I see those Mazdas around here occasionally, usually looking pretty rough. People don't know about them (they really didn't when they were new, either!). I bet you could pick one up dirt cheap. It'd be a cool car to build into a cheapo rally car.

BTW, is that your 2002?
My 2002?? Heck no!! That's a original 2002 Turbo!!! :eek: :eek:

170bhp at the fly. Only turbo car BMW ever made for the streets. I don't count the turbo diesels they had at one point :D

Yah...323GTX...hmm...very nice car indeed. You're right...not a lot of people knew anything about these cars when they were new!! I was drooling at them when they were on the display floor...sigh.

-LostLamb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts