Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted these on I-club and everyone seemed to enjoy them, so here you go ClubWRX!:D These are a group of Subies I've done here in WA.

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
SaggioWRX said:
I posted these on I-club and everyone seemed to enjoy them, so here you go ClubWRX!:D These are a group of Subies I've done here in WA.
How much for the one you did on the blue wrx? What kind of tint? Also do you do the windshield too? I want all sides done. And for some damn reason, I cant remember you from the meet!!!

Jason

·
Registered
555 Posts
I don;t know if it's the camera, but the windows on the Silver Wagon looks unreal! The pics are awesome. I'm totally looking to tint the windows on my silver wagon as well.

I live in MI, so I don't think I can be a prospective customer, but I would appreciate some technical info (cause it looks like you do a fine job)...things I should look for (stay away from) when shopping for tinting places???

BTW, do certain tints cause night-time vision problems that other tyes don't?

What should people expect to pay for a quality job?

Sorry for all the Q's,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phreeze: The blue WRX has 35%, yes I do the windshield, and I'll PM you the price!:D

Quicksilver: It's not the camera...that is 20% bad Arsh silver. For some info.....Well look for Solar Gard Tint this is the Manufacter of the best Tint available. And for the night vision, silver sort of turns see through at night because theirs nothing for it to reflect. But Black Tint, anything darker than 35% will give you impaired vision, but it looks awesome to go with the darker stuff:D For you Wagon, try not to pay more than $200 to get it done! Otherwise the shop is stealing the candy right out of your wallet:eek: Good luck, and no problem asking Q's:cool:

Dave

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thanks DAve...great info...I know there's a lot leeway when it comes to tint quality and price...it's good to get an informed opinion.
i thought silver or other colored tint was illegal in some states? I like the fact silve is almost transparent at night. Visibility is important to me.
Wish I was closer to give you some business.

·
Registered
6 Posts
TWO BIG THUMBS UP FOR DAVE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey Dave! How much for just the rear windows and rear windshield? I guess I'll stay legal and stick with 35%. This is Bernard by they way, sat next to you at Red Robin's...

Thanks!

B

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just used these letters to post multiple pictures without writing anything.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts