ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, ive been lurking on this site for a while gathering information. Anyways, i have a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs, and im looking at swapping over an 02 2.0L wrx engine. Is there anything i should watch out for in particular on this motor, there is 78xxx miles on it?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Not really, subaru motors are pretty strong, depending on how well it was takin care of. Without tearing it apart you really would not be able to tell if there was any problems. Unless you paid a very cheap cost, you might as well put it in, and if you have problems with getting it to run, tear it back out and take it apart.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the info, im getting the whole car, yes the whole car, a smashed up wagon for 1200 dollars, so im not gonna pass on that because i can sell the parts i dont need and make pretty mch all that money back, so im gonna do it, ill keep you guys updated thanx again

·
Registered
897 Posts
thanx for the info, im getting the whole car, yes the whole car, a smashed up wagon for 1200 dollars, so im not gonna pass on that because i can sell the parts i dont need and make pretty mch all that money back, so im gonna do it, ill keep you guys updated thanx again
Good deal man.

Congrats on the purchase. Let us know how everything is going :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts