ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On speed channel tonight at 11pm est. Show is called Tuner Transformation. I can't wait to see what they "feel" they can improve on the vehicle.. Probably give it some altezzas and racing graphics :rolleyes: But we'll SEE. This should be cool.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hope its not the one that they make a sleeper with the stock steel impreza hood cause the owner kinda looked unimpressed.:(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg, i hope they didn't do that unless they put a FMIC on. Aww THAT WOULD SUCK !! wait, lack of suck-tion !! hahah. It probably was that one if you have seen it, they never have 2 same cars on different shows. oh well, will be fun to watch anyways, especially the guys reaction :D :wiggles: :wiggles: :eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, nevermind, the tv guide on the digital receiver says its a wrx sti episode. AND IT"S SOME POS 85 toyota conversion for a drift car. HOW GAY< disregard this entire post. I hate when the tv guide channel get's it wrong :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Miami said:
ok, nevermind, the tv guide on the digital receiver says its a wrx sti episode. AND IT"S SOME POS 85 toyota conversion for a drift car. HOW GAY< disregard this entire post. I hate when the tv guide channel get's it wrong :mad: :mad:

Umm...turning that 85 Toyota into a drift car is going to be f*cking cool as hell. Do some research on that topic..cause there's a ton of info about 1985 and 1986 Toyotas that own all at drifting. ;)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Miami said:
watch some Initial D....

teh 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S A Spec ownez j00!

·
Registered
642 Posts
yeah, so did i .. the starting budget said something like $7500, but wound up spending $15k!? :eek3:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Well, I'm dissappointed as well. I had set my DVR to get it, based on it being about an STi. I have no interest in the drift thing...

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I recall reading a thread on here somewhere about the STi show. You can search for it if you like but iirc it was nothing special.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Miami said:

dont talk sh!t about the trueno!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts