ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me how much they got there wrx out the door. im trying to find a real good price for it. they asked me 27,987 out the door.

·
Registered
189 Posts
2004 premium package, alarm upgrade, clear bra, 3 months ago
$24500

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rgold01 said:
2004 premium package, alarm upgrade, clear bra, 3 months ago
$24500
what dealer were you at? i notice your from west minister, im from the 626 area..

·
Registered
14 Posts
everyone pays different taxes so it will differ from state to state. however, what you pay before taxes and fees is what you need to focus on. A good rule of thumb is that after taxes and the dealer fees (out the door price) should not be over MSRP. That is pretty much if you do not want to haggle with the dealer. also, go through their internet department to see what the lowest price you can get on the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Flatirons in Boulder, CO

·
Registered
13 Posts
i would suggest buying used. saves a lot of money. i got an 02 that has only been driven a year with only 14,000 miles on it for 18,300. it also already had a cold air intake and a HKS blow-off valve.

·
Registered
142 Posts
go for used, i got an 04 with 13000 miles on it from a volvo dealership the car is mint came with tints, infinity speakers short throw shift kit premium package i believe i also have every option u can get from teh factory for the most part plus it was broken in already so i didn't have to wait to drive like i wanted to oh and i paid 20k out the door

·
Registered
505 Posts
I got my 03 Wagon out the door for $25,500 It has the rear bumper cover, center armrest and roof crossbars. Sticker was like $24,900.

·
Registered
92 Posts
price i paid

I went to Mike Shaw Subarue and got it, w/ premium pkg (momo shift knob, upgraded audio sub/amp, arm rest extension, and heated seats) for 25,600.

Apparently this was invoice for this car. Whatever you do during the buying process, be patient:

- shop around for a good 2 - 3 weeks
- stay in phone contact with the dealers
- go to 5 + delaers and let them compete for your biz

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Out the door 20,088. 2004 WRX spoiler/autodimming mirror and compass/security system.

S

·
0 Posts
mid 21ks for me. i got mine in eugene, oregon...yet i live in northridge, california...

yehhh...screw cali taxes nd registration....and erm...insurance...holy ****. im so glad i have oregon stuff...cept my ugly Tree License Plate.

·
Registered
215 Posts
can you drive around with oregon plates forever though? dont you eventually have to change em to CA and pay CA rates?

S

·
0 Posts
Arizona Steve said:
can you drive around with oregon plates forever though? dont you eventually have to change em to CA and pay CA rates?
yeh. law is im allowed to keep them up to 1 month in california. and after that im supposed to change em to cali plates. but. then again. i can argue i drove my car from oregon to here just 2 weeks ago. whos to say i didnt? :D :cool:

unless any of you are policemen in my area. then. erm. yehh. I REALLY DID DRIVE HERE 2 WEEKS AGO! :eek3:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts