ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I be expectin to pay for a WRX with short throw shifter, upgraded exhaust and premium package?
Does anyone have an opinion on these options?
What should I expect to pay w/out these options?
Is it possible to get it for less than 25K?
I'm not having much luck with dealers right now. Anyone know of good dealerships in Maryland (preferably around annapolis) that they've had good experiences with?

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, it's very possible to get a WRX w/ these options for under 25k.. personally, i wouldn't go with the upgraded exhaust... you can get a better aftermarket one for cheaper..

check out http://www.fitzmall.com for pretty good prices

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Bah, you don't need premium package/upgraded exhaust, IMO. Well, the sunroof is nice, but eh...I don't know.

Go for bare bones (still very nicely equipped) and score an '04 for $22k or less - if finances are a concern.

Even back in March/April, there were some sweet deals on '04s...now it's even better.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Integra96 said:
Bah, you don't need premium package/upgraded exhaust, IMO. Well, the sunroof is nice, but eh...I don't know.

Go for bare bones (still very nicely equipped) and score an '04 for $22k or less - if finances are a concern.

Even back in March/April, there were some sweet deals on '04s...now it's even better.
I've gotta agree with Integra 96. Get an after market exhaust, aftermarket boost guage(stock sucks I have one). Get the Kartboy short shifter & put all that money towards great mods such as suspension, uppipe, downpipe, or maybe a nice aftermarket moonroof if you really want one.

But who cares just get a WRX!! You will love it. I have owned 18 vehicles & the WRX rocks. Most car for the $$$ I have ever had.

jd

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good dealership in MD

I got an '04 Prem. Pkg. from Herb Gordon in Briggs Channey. I didn't get any options and I got it for $23.7 + tax and tags and had a sticker of close to $27k. Below is a link to their inventory. They don't specify whether it's a Prem. Pkg. but the ones with an MSRP of $27k or more usually are. Just keep in mind that their internet pricing usually includes any rebates so read the fine print.

http://www.herbgordonsubaru.com/en_US/frm_index.chtml?pageName=HomePage_1&noc=1&overrideUrl=f_HomePage_1.chtml

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I am delivering a 2005 PSM Wagon to one of my customers with the armrest extension, compass mirror, & the security upgrade for $25,308.81 with all taxes & fees included.

I think that is really good for a 2005.

jd

·
Registered
323 Posts
I bought my 04 rex with hardly anything that didn't come standard. I would save the extra cash and upgrade for much cheaper, plus you can choose what you get later.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Im trying to figure out how much i have to save and what ill be able to afford in 2008 when i graduate and buy a suby (rex or sti) Is this the normal trend in wrx sedan prices?:

*New Upcoming Model (for example, current 2005) WRX STi - $30,000
*New Upcoming Model (2005) WRX - $25,000
*Current Year Model (2004) WRX STi - $25,000
*Current Model Year (2004) WRX - $20,000
*Last Years Model Used (2003) WRX STi - $20,000
*Last Years Model Used (2003) WRX - $15,000

Is that how it goes in general? Will this sort of $5k trend still hold relatively true in 4 years (obviously for the '09, '08, and '07 models)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts