Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amuzing story:

I was cruising thru the village of Lake George (HUGE tourist trap)

and I recently threw on my new BLITZ Nur Spec cat back which by the way is loud as hell and grabs attention.

Well I pull away from a light rather quickly in terms of the other cars, (not launching or anything) and come to another light.

This jeep pulls up next to me and the driver (mid 40's maybe) says, "O fast car"

I say, "Yeah, *smile* its pretty quick"

He laughs and says, "Yeah? whats it got, like 67 horsepower?"

I was stunned, I wasn't sure if he was kidding or just serious and ignorant.

I responded, "WHAT????"

he repeated exactly what I had thought he had said,

I was like, "UM, No, try like 270"

"WOW he said, thats a lot of horsepower, and he drove off"

I pulled by him again like 30 seconds later and he said "VROOM VROOM" out his window.

I couldnt believe this guy was actually that ballsy to make coments on my car, and that ignorant. I hope he got home and saw a WRX comercial and went, "oh crap, that car WAS fast"

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
hahah! That guy sounded like a nut. That's how I want to act when I'm older. Riding around in a Jeep yelling "VROOM VROOM!" c'mon guys - think about it, thats funny. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Trailboss516 said:
hahah! That guy sounded like a nut. That's how I want to act when I'm older. Riding around in a Jeep yelling "VROOM VROOM!" c'mon guys - think about it, thats funny. :)
No, I want to do that to a Mazda MP5 :D

"ZOOM ZOOM!"

This is how I think I would have handled the conversation...

This jeep pulls up next to me and the driver (mid 40's maybe) says, "O fast car"

Me: "No, actually 68".

Ignore, continue driving and having fun while other people think you're showing off.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
gryphon said:

No, I want to do that to a Mazda MP5 :D

"ZOOM ZOOM!"

This is how I think I would have handled the conversation...

Me: "No, actually 68".

Ignore, continue driving and having fun while other people think you're showing off.
Also say "AND I GOT NAAAWWWWWWSSSS!!!!" and make a crazy distorted face and then do a neutral drop...but hold it at redline for a good amount of time....like 20 seconds

·
Registered
87 Posts
Trailboss516 said:

Also say "AND I GOT NAAAWWWWWWSSSS!!!!" and make a crazy distorted face and then do a neutral drop...but hold it at redline for a good amount of time....like 20 seconds
Hahaha

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
That's what I carry a spray bottle of ammonia for- someone gets a big mouth, they get a big mouth FULL of ammonia- funny, I haven't been chased for this yet, but that's what the baseball bat is for...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts