Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a couple of stickers from these people about a month ago. They never arrived. The shipping was 8 bucks!, which is ridiculous and here it is a month later and no stickers. The S-L-O-W response to my e-mail said the following:Dear James,

They are backordered.

Expected ETA is next week.

Shipping is via FedEx 2 day air

Thanks

Gary

WRX MotorWorks

OOOOOK! They should have told me they were backordered, not let me wait and wait- now the weather is cold and it's been over 2 weeks since they responded to me. And I have no stickers yet. I'm pissed because they should have told me the stickers were backordered- I still would have bought them, but would have been aware that there would be a wait to receive them. I'm generally a tough customer, but if you don't want to deal with tough customers, don't go into business- this has been my experience in the businesses I've run in the past. Anyway, don't deal with them, unless you enjoy having to wait for spring to put your goodies on your car.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's more outstanding customer service from WRXmotorjerks:
James,

Sorry but they are still backordered.

We do not make the items, we just order them from Japan.

We have not charged your credit card.

Please note we have cancelled your order.

Thanks

Gary

WRX MotorWorks

Isn't that nice?

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to add: they are very nice people and I would love to kiss there rear ends.

yeah I edited it to read something diffrent!
Wheels.

·
593 Posts
allthough I agree you should have been told it would also have been not much of an assel if you had asked if they was in stock.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point, but it's not automatically incumbent upon me to do their job- if you're going to do business over the web, then you should get an order, and then ship it, then send a confirmation e-mail- that's what I got- however, in the event an item is out of stock, you should send an acknowledgement of order and info stating that th item is out of stock and will be in stock such and such a date- then it would be up to the customer to continue with the order or not.

·
593 Posts
you get it all the time on the web. Customer service with many is last on the agenda.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too true, my friend- the ones that last will be the ones that do excellent customer service- like Revolutions- they sent me the wrong grill and responded to my e-mail immediately- I'll have the right one soon and they were apologetic- that's how you do business, on or off the 'net;)

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Them's fightin' words- I've killed for less ;)

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's all good!:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
interesting...

Just FYI...

Legally they are required to notify you 30 days :eek: after intial purchase if the item you ordered is backordered.

Talk about the law being out of touch with reality at this point...
All the good online vendors send you an email when the status of your order changes or they at least have the status on their website somewhere...

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: interesting...

edsmith42 said:
Just FYI...

Legally they are required to notify you 30 days :eek: after intial purchase if the item you ordered is backordered.

Talk about the law being out of touch with reality at this point...
All the good online vendors send you an email when the status of your order changes or they at least have the status on their website somewhere...
Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about- I posted on nasal-drip club, or whatever they're called now and had lots of support about letting poeple know not to deal with a bad vendor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts